Saturday, 5 August 2017
#FridayFive, Back to Basics, Part 2
Want to increase positivity and happiness in your life? Make a list of things you are thankful for to develop an attitude of gratitude! Here are some more basics I'm thankful for, picking up from two weeks ago and last week:
1. Love. God's, parental, spousal, family's, friends'. Both from them and for them.
2. Family. Sometimes living in community is a challenge, but it's also a necessity. We need one another!
3. Friends. Friendship and fellowship are essential. We do life best when we do it with others.
4. Furry friends. The unconditional love of a pet is a gift and benefits emotional health. If you have a dog, you also get exercise when playing with or walking it, and lots of laughter.
5. The five senses. Sight, sound, smell, touch and taste contribute so much to our lives. We don't know how much until we lose one of them. I'm thankful that I've only lost one of these on occasion, and just temporarily - when I've had a cold and couldn't smell or taste anything good, for example.
#FridayFive was started by Lauren at Milly's Guide. What are you thankful for? Leave your reply in the comments or in your own blog post.